Wednesday 12 March 2014

no power, not so no work!

I did go to work, however with the power out all over Darwin today no can do day job. So I got to come home and have some fun in the studio instead. Lucky I had the bits and pieces all ready to go, as it was the only thing I could do whilst powerless.
 
Puttin together some little uns
 
 
                                                               and some big uns
and started on a couple of really big-uns-es, when the power came back
above is a satellite dish picked up this morn from the dump shop. Will make some ceramic bits to stick on and add colour, and perhaps some other bits that I have hidden in my lovely junk pile in the chook yard. This goes with that, goes with this, and so on and so on and so on...
 
 
                                  Had these bits and pieces sitting (above) around for way too long.
                       Nice to get it together with some colour on and have them in the garden for a while.
                         Bits of brass, copper, ceramic with nuts and bolts galore. Just my cup of tea!